High anxiety.



 October is my favorite month of the year, however, this month has been (so far) a very stressful month as it is also BIDDING SEASON. Which is really not fun if you are (like me) a compulsive researcher and worrier. It is now the middle of the month, and next week is the last week of the season. In theory, you should have an inkling between next week and October 31 where you are going to go next but like everything else in the FSLife there are no guarantees, because as we all know the answer to almost every question is

...it depends.


  Regardless, it is still bidding season even if it is late into it, and as such I offer you, dear reader, the opportunity to ask me about the FSLife here in Sarajevo, or any other post I have been at. As the Germans would say, es tut mir leid *(or not), I am no ray of sunshine. I will not sugar coat the answer to your question. If that's the kind of information on a post you want, i'm the person to ask. So, if you want, send your questions to:

I'll answer them as best as I can.


*possibly up there as one of my favorite phrases in German.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Repairing the dust cover on your furniture or box spring bed.

Modo dictu

Zen and the art of Drexel maintenance.